How did you do with your resolutions? Did you follow through with yours or forget them after March?
Here's a recap of my 2014 Resolutions:
- Start a blog and keep up with it: SUCCESS Happy 1 year blog anniversary!
- Bike the distance of Route 66: SUCCESS It was a long journey but I made it through!
- Travel to a new state: SUCCESS, SORT OF... only if you count my 3 hour layover in Colorado on my return from NJ and finally exploring NYC like a tourist.
- Participate in a half marathon: SUCCESS
- Learn to use my sewing machine: SUCCESS
Some of my highlights of the year included meeting Matt Kemp, finally meeting Aladdin, watching my kouyreeg graduate from college in NJ, being a bridesmaid in Christina & Kenny's wedding, and spending time with my cousins in NJ. Oh, and can't forget the lovely fact that I found out that I'm allergic to wheatgrass.
|can't believe he's going to the Padres|
|Lena Dunham book signing for Not That Kind of Girl|
|I was on TV with my boo, Brian Wilson, pitching.|
New Year, New Resolutions... Here's my 2015 Resolution list:
- Start an etsy shop. Everybody has been telling me that my crafts should be sold. Let's see if I can sell these goodies.
- Catch a Roller Derby game. I've only been wanting to go for the past 3 years, it's about time I check out the LA Derby Dolls at the Doll Factory.
- Travel overseas! Either to visit relatives or new destination or both.
- Go on a road trip to somewhere new. Maybe the Grand Canyon? Zion National Park?
- Bake a pie from scratch! I bought a nice dish last year but only made the usual pumpkin pie.
- Take a sewing class. YouTube can only teach me so much. Sew LA sounds like a neat place to check out.
- Write and send more snail mail, especially Thank You cards.