Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Summer is here, so get out your sunnies and sunscreen and get ready for a heatwave of fun. Every year I always tell myself I will get out and do this and do that, but after long days at work it all seems like a distant idea. If I write down my summertime goals,  hopefully I'll be more likely to do them.

Here is my 2014 summer bucket list:
  • get a tan
  • go to the beach
  • more wine tasting
  • attend a Street Food Cinema night or Cinespia showing (movies outdoors)
  • Outside Lands Music Festival
  • Made in America Music Festival
  • bake a pie
  • host a game night - Cards Against Humanity and Taboo
  • host a themed party
  • attend a BBQ
  • travel overseas and get a new stamp on the new passport
  • catch a roller derby game
  • attend another Dodger game... perhaps Brian Wilson bobblehead night
  • see some fireworks
  • have a picnic 
  • attend a viewing of Shakespeare in the Park
  • go on a hike
  • make a soufflĂ© 
  • cut and donate hair to Locks of Love (10 inches!)
  • summer lovin'
 What do you hope to do this summer, other than get a fabulous tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment