Sunday, September 21, 2014

Arianna Huffington Quarterly Box Review #ARI01

Yay, it's here! The first Arianna Huffington curated Quartery Co box has arrived! Arianna Huffington is the President and Editior-in-Chief of Huffington Post. She is a very influential and powerful woman today. As an avid reader of the Huffington Post, I was definitely intrigued and excited when I heard that she was going to curate a box for Quarterly Co.

For her first box, she curates towards one of her mother's favorite sayings of life: “Don’t Miss the Moment.” Here is what my box entailed:
"There are very few worldly signals reminding us to slow down, push the world away, unplug and recharge."
Thrive by Arianna Huffington hardcover w/ post-it notes full of annotations. I love that this is annotated by her. I'm looking forward to reading this. Retails $26
Perpetual Shade custom sleep luxury eye mask: 100% silk fabric and filled with 100% lambs wool. I'm not one to wear eye masks but this sure is a fancy one! I'll likely be swapping this. Retails $69
Braun Travel Alarm Clock: I haven't had a physical alarm clock since high school. I wouldn't be able to get through life in a timely manner if it wasn't for the alarm on my cell phone. It's actually a good idea for me to have one of these now that my iphone is on its death bed and I'm in limbo on my next phone. Received in grey. Retails $35.
Aveda Stress-Fix Concentrate: Roller ball filled with stress releasing essential oils of lavender, lavandin and clary sage to be used on your pulse points. I love anything with lavender and immediately swiped this on my wrists! Retails $24 each and received 2!
Headspace: one-month access pass to the meditation app (which is actually free to download for iphone)
Mother's Little Helper by David's Tea: Caffeine free and made with chamomile, peppermint, and lemongrass to provide tranquility. I've recently started getting into different teas so I'm excited to try this! I grew up on black tea only so trying teas with different flavors is new to me. Retails $7.50 each and received 2!

This box was originally $50 a box, but later was increased to $100 due to the contents. I purchased mine at the lower price and Quarterly Co. continued to honor the price after the increase. This box's contents totaled $193, twice the price of its cost!


Quarterly Co. provides curated packages from people you care about. You pick a cultural icon curator, they pick out unique items, and you receive cool handpicked stuff with a personal note.

No comments:

Post a Comment