Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jam of My Day: Itchin' on a Photograph by Grouplove

Not a new song by any means, but the title of this song has been stuck with me all day.

Sitting at my desk, with a major case of the Mondays, I started to feel burned out just by reading my emails. Work has been crazy and most of my projects have started to have their timelines completely condensed to where it's left in my court to finish in time for presentations. So much so fast and I'm ready for a break. Vacation has been calling my name all year and I never got a chance to explore, aside from my family trips to NJ to see one cousin get married and another graduate from college.



So, as I sat at my desk, I paused from work and started itchin' on a photograph. A vacation. Serenity. This moment came to mind.
Paris 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment