Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fab Finds: Sweet

I may have visited Valerie Confections for a treat once in their location in Echo Park on a Sunday Funday, but I became an instant fan. When I saw that Valerie Gordon, the owner, had a cookbook out for her famous desserts, it was immediately on my wish list. My patience didn't last long. With my birthday and Christmas already passed, I knew I didn't want to wait any longer. I ordered the book last week and it arrived today. I love to bake and I, oddly enough, haven't really baked in months, at least not baked anything new. I'm so incredibly eager to start baking again and with one of the many amazing recipes from Valerie.
http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Valerie-Gordon-ebook/dp/B00FFKOP9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393914884&sr=8-1&keywords=sweet+valerie+gordon

Who's birthday is coming up?
Hazelnut, Blue Cheese, and Date Scones
Golden Butter Cake with Berries and Mascarpone Frosting
Single Malt Scotch Truffles
I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment