Here are my top shelf essentials (left to right):
- Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum - use it daily, every morning as a moisturizer
- Nioxin Diamax - accepting the fact that my hair is thinning, especially by my bangs, and doing something about it
- Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream - use it every night where the smell alone releases the stress from my face
- Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask - Use it weekly. Face never felt so clean.
- Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturing Spray - smells amazing and great for my wavey hair
- Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil - possibly the BEST for removing makeup. No makeup removing face wipe or regular face wash really gets that mascara and eyeliner smudge really gone like this bad boy.
- Urban Decay All Nighter - setting spray for when I get all dolled up. Spray once your makeup is complete and you'll be set for hours with no touchup needed, unless desired.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion
- Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter - whipped moisture perfection
- Body lotion from Redbury Hotel - it's their signature scent
Have you tried any of these products? What are your essentials?