Bought a half a yard of printed burlap and a 14in zipper.
I found a scrap of patriotic print at home as well to make an inside liner.
- Cut a piece of burlap and fabric for lining a little wider than your zipper, and double the length of what you wanted your clutch to be. You'll basically be folding over the fabric and sewing the sides.
- Iron burlap, fabric, and zipper.
- Line and pin the zipper back side up on the edge of the fabric and sew. Do the same on the other side.
- Turn the clutch inside out and sew straight lines across both sides.
- Flip the clutch over and you're done!