Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jam of My Day: Giants by Bear Hands

Who says every Monday has to be a Manic Monday?

On Monday, I got the chance to check out Bear Hands at The Constellation Room at The Observatory in OC. This band just rocked out at Coachella and is scheduled for Outside Lands. For a concert that was only $15, I had to venture out of LA county to catch this act. Knowing that they're still a small band and written in smaller print on the lineup, they will have an early day set time at Outside Lands, which just means I'm more likely to miss them if I don't get there in time. This made the decision easier for me to just go ahead and catch them now. The venue was small, intimate, and perfect. The bitches brewing next to me may have made me go relatively deaf for awhile with their drunk screaming, but I survived. No real damage was made. 
Definitely a fun band to check out live. #iamlovingyoumore
Giants by Bear Hands



No comments:

Post a Comment