Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Breaking the bank

Of course, on the night that UPS delivers the 6 beautiful pairs of booties I ordered from the after Christmas sales, is the same night Coachella posts their 2014 lineup. After trying on these beauties, I thought, what's the harm in keeping 4 out of the 6.

one of six

Two hours later, this bad boy gets posted.
Dear God, why is this so beautiful?
I stare at the shoes. I look back at the lineup. This is a tough call... shoes or music? Two of my loves. What's a girl to do? Tickets go on sale this Friday, so I guess I'll have to make a decision by then. *sigh* Yes, I am making myself choose. The responsible millennial adult in me will feel guilty otherwise.


Does anybody else find it strange that the second week is on Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment