Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fab Finds: eDivv

Don't know about you, but I have been caught up in the craze that is subscription boxes. My vices have been Popsugar, FabFitFun, Birchbox, Glossybox, and Darby Smart. The problem I struck was that I was getting a lot of product, full size and samples, but not all were items I would use. Then comes eDivv; a website designed for all the other subscription crazed women to trade their products. For the past few days, I filtered through my boxes of unused, undesired samples and have been uploading to the website. I've already made 4 successful "Divvys" this weekend. Can't wait for the products I really want to try to arrive in the mail this week!

For all you fellow subscribers, if you haven't joined eDivv, definitely consider it. Especially, if you are one of those who've filled boxes with the products you don't want like me. Happy Divvying. :)

one of my current Divvys

No comments:

Post a Comment